Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Andreea Grecu

Raw diamants - Andreea




Andreea Grecu @ Mandarina Models (Romania)

My first post on Wednesday in the middle of the week, I decided to feauturing her this morning on the Blog. Faces like hers aren´t easy to find and it takes only one second to notice them. She is new, a new face in modeling. She was discovered by Mandarina Models in Romania (Mandarina Models represent many stunning new faces and great models) Her name is Andreea and it seems like one polaroid was enough to see her potential in my option. She has a fresh and a really soft face, it reminds me a bit of bambi. I did not see often face expressions like hers, very cute, very soft, very melancholic, just perfect, like a raw diamant. Andreea is now sweet 16 years old. She is 176 tall, has a nice body shape 86-60-90. What comes next ? Stay tuned.